Support for Parents
Prayers from the Heart offers specifically designed support tools for parents and teachers.
- The first support is a detailed table of contents.
- The second support is the “Bible Nuggets”. Every prayer-time includes four Bible verses that support the prayer. These are designed to help the student pray God’s Word. At the end of each prayer these “Bible Nuggets” are printed on a separate page that can be photo copied and cut apart for the child to post or carry with them to remind them what God wants them to do.
- The third support is the “Help” section. This information supplies you ideas about how to answer your students if they wonder why God has not answered a prayer in the way they expected.
- The forth support is the “Growing with God Incentive Chart”. This record keeping chart can be marked or filled in after each child says a prayer. This encourages your students’ desire to pray. Reward your students by having him/her put a sticker on Chart I or Chart II each time they complete a prayer.
- The fifth support is a list of the “Christian Traits” developed by using Prayers from the Heart. This list of characteristics will help you decide long term goals for your students.
- The sixth support is the “How Do You Feel?” charts. These charts help your students’ identify their feelings. For younger children there are a group of faces displaying different emotions. For older children/preteens there is a list of Positive Emotions and a list of Difficult Emotions.
© All Rights Reserved 2018 • Cherlyn Sunflower
Leave a Reply